Truffle Harvest from Australia

pmart
/www.abc.net.au/landline/content/2010/s328747

This is a terrific report on truffle harvest in Australia this season.  I really appreciated the frank and honest information as reported by the growers. I believe we all are thinking many of the same things, as our experiences are often similar.  There are about 200 growers in Australia. About 70% of all truffle harvested in Oz comes from Western Australia. It is encouraging to see increasing interest in the science of trufffles and the ongoing research.  Now, it would be terrific to get our Universities similarly active!