Power Edger/ Rake FOR SALE

patrickfiorentino
I have some equipment for sale.  If you are serious you need these.  I am selling them for 50% of what I paid $3000 each.

The link will take you to the photos and documentation(folder Turf Tec).  They work perfect and are in excellent condition.   Walk behind is just too much in labor cost for 10 acres. The field layout is in the link.  Each line intersection is a host tree.

I am selling it because I have purchased a John Deere 2032R and moving the function to a compact tractor.

Call if interested.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/53rko5kfjqgobbn/AAAoE7WO6-O67ZbWCPNjTU_aa

Link will be good for 30 days.

Patrick Fiorentino