Orchard help

Craig
I spoke to a number of people at the picnic about the help we use in our orchard, mostly hispanic. We go through Job Link Career Center. This is part of the Employment Security Commission but they also have Ag Consultants which help place migrant workers. It has worked great for us for three years now. I place a call and with in a week my orchard is pruned.

This is a link to all the Job Link centers in NC.

http://support.nccommerce.com/joblink/default.aspx?var=alljoblinkcenters

Re: Orchard help

Jane

Thanks Craig. Good to know.

On Aug 18, 2014 10:22 AM, "Craig [via NATGA Discussion Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I spoke to a number of people at the picnic about the help we use in our orchard, mostly hispanic. We go through Job Link Career Center. This is part of the Employment Security Commission but they also have Ag Consultants which help place migrant workers. It has worked great for us for three years now. I place a call and with in a week my orchard is pruned.

This is a link to all the Job Link centers in NC.

http://support.nccommerce.com/joblink/default.aspx?var=alljoblinkcenters

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Orchard-help-tp75.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML
Jane

Re: Orchard help

pmart
Craig - this is very helpful. I am going to see if there is something like this in Virginia ... we need help and this could be the way to get it.  Thanks much.  pat