On The Scent

Krista
On the scentIs everyone brushing their dogs up on the truffle scent in anticipation of a big harvest this season?
Craig and I are working with a foster dog we hope will be able to take on the duties as our two Truffle Dogs age.  She is little “Teca” which is Hungarian for harvester.  She was picked up by our rescue group A Shelter Friend in June and with her high energy looked like a worker.  We started her on scent identification July 1 and here she is, acting like a pro!

-Krista

Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Re: On The Scent

Jane
Yep, we're warming up!
Teca is a cutie, Krista.
Jane

RE: On The Scent

Krista
This post was updated on .
She is a cutie .Craig is smitten.

 -K
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Re: On The Scent

Pat Martin
What a beauty!  We've got to start tuning our crew up for the coming season. I'm sure they need it!