News from Truffle Grower - Alum of UNC

pmart
I was sent this article published in the latest UNC Carolina Alumni Review. Always interesting to see what is going on in the 'truffle world'.

http://www.carolinaalumnireview.com/carolinaalumnireview/20140708?sub_id=5sOpDrv5SnpW&pg=24#pg24

Re: News from Truffle Grower - Alum of UNC

Krista
She writes well, doesn't she?  If she belonged to NATGA she would have learned about voles at our 1st Annual Meeting in 2006, or in a subsequent NATGA newsletter.  She would be a good one to reach out to, since her trees are in NC.
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Re: News from Truffle Grower - Alum of UNC

Jane
I have talked to Sandra on the phone.  It's been a couple of years.  She knows where we are.  I invited her to join NATGA and Jayne Kline has also tried to encourage her to join.  She would be a great addition, I think.
Jane

Re: News from Truffle Grower - Alum of UNC

Krista
If you think the 3rd time could be a charm, I'll have a go at emailing her.  I think there was contact info in the article.  NATGA has so much going on now that she may be more inclined to check us out.  It would be interesting to hear her perspective.  If you or Jayne have anything I should know beforehand, you can email me privately:   nobletruffle@intrstar.net

It'll be a day or two at least till I get to it-
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Re: News from Truffle Grower - Alum of UNC

Jane

Please email her. 3rd time may just be the charm.
Go for it!
Jane

On Aug 17, 2014 10:30 PM, "Krista [via NATGA Discussion Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you think the 3rd time could be a charm, I'll have a go at emailing her.  I think there was contact info in the article.  NATGA has so much going on now that she may be more inclined to check us out.  It would be interesting to hear her perspective.  If you or Jayne have anything I should know beforehand, you can email me privately:   [hidden email]

It'll be a day or two at least till I get to it-
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/News-from-Truffle-Grower-Alum-of-UNC-tp62p72.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML
Jane