NATGA Annual Meeting - France/Spain Presentation

NATGA Annual Meeting - France/Spain Presentation

pmart
Hi all - My presentation on John and my trip to France and Spain.  Thoughts and suggestions for truffiere management to share.  Hope you find some of this information helpful. We did!  Cheers, Pat

Pat_John_Spain_France022014.pdf

Re: NATGA Annual Meeting - France/Spain Presentation

Krista
Thanks for posting this, Pat.  Some interesting ideas to think about.
Great job on the meeting and the dinner was to die for.... I am sorry for all who missed it!

Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC