Mating types in Tuber species

Olivia Taylor
Hey all! Here is a link to an article from the latest issue of the journal Mycorrhizae. It is all about truffle mating types and their importance to truffle production. It is for purchase. It costs about $40 through Springer but it is a great article and I feel worth every penny.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00572-013-0551-6

Cheers!
Olivia

Re: Mating types in Tuber species

Jane

Thanks Liv. So good to see you this past weekend.
Best,
Jane

On Feb 24, 2014 4:43 PM, "Olivia Taylor [via NATGA Discussion Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all! Here is a link to an article from the latest issue of the journal Mycorrhizae. It is all about truffle mating types and their importance to truffle production. It is for purchase. It costs about $40 through Springer but it is a great article and I feel worth every penny.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00572-013-0551-6

Cheers!
Olivia

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Mating-types-in-Tuber-species-tp31.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML
Jane

Re: Mating types in Tuber species

Jean Buckner
Thanks much!  And I agree this is a critical topic for truffle growers!   Might you give the whole title and publication date?  I am going to try to get it from our university library.

Jean Buckner

Re: Mating types in Tuber species

pmart
The article title -
"Impact of the competition between mating types on the cultivation of Tuber melanosporum: Romeo and Juliet and the matter of space and time"
Andrea Rubini, Claudia Riccioni, Beatrice Belfiori, Francesco Paolocci

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Mating-types-in-Tuber-species-tp31p37.html