Japanese Beetles

lilmikeeats
Is anyone having or had issues with japanese beetles?? What are your control methods?

Re: Japanese Beetles

Jane

I have always had them. Traps have helped. I don't do anything currently. They eat the leaves and the trees don't seem to care.

On Jun 13, 2015 10:13 AM, "lilmikeeats [via NATGA Discussion Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is anyone having or had issues with japanese beetles?? What are your control methods?

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Japanese-Beetles-tp105.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML
Jane

Re: Japanese Beetles

Vitaly
Grub control in the early spring will help to reduce beetles population in June and July. At the first sigh of their presence we used insects control spray in conjunction with collecting them by hand in the jar with soapy water.  Hope this will help.