Direct Marketing Fresh Truffle

pmart
http://eater.com/archives/2014/03/24/watch-nycs-truffle-lady-deliver-1000s-worth-of-truffles.php

Hi all - This short video is a great example of how to direct sell your fresh truffle. Take a look and plan for harvest!  pat

Re: Direct Marketing Fresh Truffle

Jane
Don't you just love it?
Thanks for sharing!
Jane

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM, pmart [via NATGA Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://eater.com/archives/2014/03/24/watch-nycs-truffle-lady-deliver-1000s-worth-of-truffles.php

Hi all - This short video is a great example of how to direct sell your fresh truffle. Take a look and plan for harvest!  pat

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Direct-Marketing-Fresh-Truffle-tp40.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Jane Morgan Smith
www.trufflesnc.com
336-631-8080
Jane

Re: Direct Marketing Fresh Truffle

Jane
This is great!  I know from marketing my own products (and the occasional imported truffles during this past season) just how exhausting and exciting this can be.
Thanks for sharing, Pat.  I posted it on my Twitter and Facebook pages as well.
Everyone can promote our industry by doing the same.
Now, we just all need to get some truffles!
Jane

Re: Direct Marketing Fresh Truffle

Krista
And then there is this article on abc news about John Magazino said to be one of the biggest truffle dealers in the United States.  It was ok until it reported that, “His opinion of U.S.-grown truffles is low.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/truffle-dealer-sells-30k-day-peak-season/story?id=23040654

Can’t wait till we can show him!
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Well, if my truffles were good enough for Martha Stewart, they're good enough for anybody!  US truffles rock!
Jane

Re: Direct Marketing Fresh Truffle

pmart
Krista - thanks for posting this ... I read it and am totally annoyed with the throw away comment tagged onto the end about his low opinion of American Truffle.  Wonder if he was or could be more specific?  Oregon truffle vs T. melanosporum or what?  These articles are not helpful especially when they are incomplete.  Anyway, it's good to know what is 'out there' in the press.  Always interesting!  pat