Another Learning Opportunity

pmart
A few of us were able to take advantage of an excellent opportunity to further our knowledge and skill relative to trufficulture in May.  The course name, "Laboratory and Field Course For Quality Control in the Establishment and Management of Black Truffle Plantations". The course was offered in English by experts in our industry from The Forest Sciences Centre of Catalonia and the University of Lleida - Agrotecnio Center located in Spain. The course was lead by Christine Fischer, Daniel Oliach and Carlos Colinas.  We anticipate that the course will be offered again. I would urge others to consider attending.
I anticipate that those of us who did attend the course in May will be able to share key things that we learned when we convene at the NATGA summer meeting in August.
osi

RE: Another Learning Opportunity

osi

I spoke to Andy about the trip. It sounded really good. I would love to hear more from you.

See you in August (is there a date yet?)

Craig Magill

910.512.0051

RE: Another Learning Opportunity

pmart

I think the meeting is set for August 15. No details yet.
The course was terrific and worth every cent. We look forward to sharing more about what we learned.  Looking forward to the August meeting.

Pat Martin

Virginia Truffles, LLC

11047 Settletown Place

Rixeyville, VA 22737

540-937-9881

540-937-2502 (FAX)

www.virginiatruffle.com

[...]

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/Another-Learning-Opportunity-tp109p110.html

To unsubscribe from Another Learning Opportunity, click here.
NAML