Annual Meeting Expanded Opportunities

Jane
As you register for the annual meeting, I just want to be sure you don't overlook the Sunday opportunities.  We have worked with Chef Susi Gott Seguret to bring a truffle cooking class to you and would hope that this is the first of many hands on experiences for us to enjoy together -- so, sign up!  The more you cook with truffles, the easier it will be for you to excite your friends about this crop you're growing.

Also, if you would like to visit a couple of local truffle orchards, there is a Sunday morning opportunity so, you can go do the orchard tour(s) and do the cooking class, too.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting!  Some of us have been to Spain and some to France to talk with growers and other truffle professionals so we will be sharing what we learned with you as we gather information from you about what's going on in your orchards.  Share is the theme for this year's meeting!

Think Truffles!
Jane