About truffle dogs in Italy

Krista
Help me think!
I know at a NATGA Annual Meeting a few years ago, a member spoke of how they had visited a Lagotto Romagnolo breeder in Italy and had a tour they couldn't have gotten any other way.  Does anyone else remember that conversation, and who the members (a couple) were?
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

Re: About truffle dogs in Italy

Jane
Krista,
I don't remember a few years ago but, this past year, the  Talberts had a couple of Lagotto's with them and they went to Italy and bought them as very young puppies and brought them back.
You can find them in the member info list on the website after you log in.
Hope all is well with you and Craig.
Jane

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Krista [via NATGA Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Help me think!
I know at a NATGA Annual Meeting a few years ago, a member spoke of how they had visited a Lagotto Romagnolo breeder in Italy and had a tour they couldn't have gotten any other way.  Does anyone else remember that conversation, and who the members (a couple) were?
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC

http://natga-discussion-forum.1103342.n5.nabble.com/About-truffle-dogs-in-Italy-tp53.html
To start a new topic under NATGA Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NATGA Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Jane Morgan Smith
www.trufflesnc.com
336-631-8080
Jane

Re: About truffle dogs in Italy

pmart
Krista - I remember that conversation too. I believe Carolyn and Jim Talbert went on the tour and also returned Stateside with a pup.

Re: About truffle dogs in Italy

Krista
Thanks Jane, thanks Pat!  I pulled their email addresses off the member's page and will reach out to them before our upcoming trip.

Hey, how come my name & email address aren't listed with Craig's ?   Theirs lists both....
Just wondering - Miss y'all, take care
Krista Hansen

Noble Truffle
Council, NC